Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Conversations with Carnivores

Sooo...I am starting to notice something...whenever I talk to someone (mostly my mom and a dear friend of mine) about what I eat (aka my delicious vegan food), they always tell me what they are eating too. Which is totally cool, I love swapping food stories...it's just funny HOW people do it now:

Me: So yeah, my tofu actually came out delicious.

Carnivore: You know what I'm eating tonight?

Me: No, what?

Carnivore: Salmon/bbq/chicken nuggets/ice cream..And it's SoOoOoOo good!! Num num num.

Me: Oh, yeah...that does sound really good!

Carnivore: It is really good.It really is.

I love how people think that my conversion to veganism was a response to flavor. Like one morning I woke up and thought, "Ice cream, bacon...SHRIMP?! EWWW ew ew ew!! How can you EAT that?! It tastes so disgusting!!"

LOL

No.

I am a vegan for health reasons. And I like the eco friendly benefits from it as well. But it was not because I'm boycotting flavor. So yes. You don't have to sell me on how yummy cake is. I'm well aware of it. And yes, I miss it. And cheese.

But I still will try to sell you on tofu. Unfair? Maybe. =)

With Disney drawing closer...I'm starting to prepare...I feel like I'm nesting in my preparation. What does that mean? I keep coming across TONS of things I want/need/want for my trip. My favorites (so far):

Carry On Luggage Backpack Duffel Brown and Beige
Carry On Luggage Backpack Duffel Brown and Beige

Pinned Image

Scuba Hoodie
Scuba Hoodie
Scuba Hoodie

Studio Pant II*No Liner

Pinned Image

Mmm...a girl can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment