Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Comments

I am now allowing anyone to leave a comment on my blog. <----This is for you, Grandma/Mom/Dad/Family members/Friends/Friends of family and friends!! =)

To random people: This is my blog. Mine, not your's. Mine. I will express my thoughts/feelings/opinions here. Feel free to read, feel free to leave. You can even feel free to leave comments. I love comments. What I don't love is hate. You don't have to agree with me, but please keep your comments respectful. If you can't do that make your own blog and spread whatever you want there. Just not here.

Mine.

Yeah...I think I'm picking up habits from the kids at my work.

Thanks!

-Racheal

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachael,

    Loved that your back on. Missed hearing about
    your life. the Triple Helix looks good, no tongue or lip, OK. I just have trouble looking at those piercings. I'm back at the YMCA walking again, so I can keep up with you at Disney. I have a recipe for your vegan diet.

    Fresh spinach that is steamed. No additions, just enjoy. I do quite often.

    Keep up the news.

    Grams

    ReplyDelete