Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Coral and Yellow and Greys!!

Why are some nights soooooooo much harder to complete a workout? I got on the treadmill and was barely able to crank out a mile. It was the hardest mile I've had in a long time. I think it's my thighs. They love each other way too much and they really need to stop all that touching. It's getting old. I can't wait to one day have legs that don't touch...I can't even think of a time where this was true for me. Even at my smallest I had hips and thighs. Nice.

I just see them as a great support for the rest of my body. Nice and strong.

Pinned Image

Besides running I've been obsessing over this BEAUTIFUL quilt.

This AMAZING quilt was made by the very talented Angela over at Fusscat.blogspot.com and you can check out her other work AND her shop at Raggedy Owl. (<----These pictures are NOT mine and I would love to pass on this amazing blog and talent to all my readers).

So this quilt has inspired me...I've always wanted to make a quilt and never really knew what KIND of quilt I wanted to make. I wanted to do something young and fresh and exciting...and this pretty much seems pefect. Thanks to my fantastic parents (who gave me a sewing machine for Christmas), making a quilt seems like a possibility now. My friend Kylie and I are going to each complete half of the quilt and put it all together...I think it will give it a nice random feel.

We are going to be using greys, corals, yellows, and creams. Here are some of the fabrics I really like!



1 comment: