Sunday, October 16, 2011

130 days to the Disney Princess Half Marathon!! Whoohoo!! I'm pumped and I am putting together my gear wishlist!
  1. Injinjin Socks. These are toe socks that help keep your feet dry and prevent blisters from forming between your toesies...
  2. The Ultimate II Running Belt from iFitness.
  3. The Hydration Add On.
  4. Women's 3/4 Stabiltyx Tights in Black & Raspberry.
  5. Women's Ventilator Web Top Long Sleeve in Black & Raspberry.
  6. A yet to be determined heart rate monitor.
I feel running would be golden if only I possessed these items. Well...for that I would have to really enjoy running and I'm not there yet. However, hopefully this would make running more comfortable.

Funny Confession Ecard: My hardest workout is trying not to look bored while you tell me about your workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment