Monday, October 17, 2011

Remaking Racheal #6

Alright, so a real substantial blog post regarding what is on everyone's mind...and by everyone...I mean my guilty conscience (Shhh, inner Racheal!)...my workout/eating regime over the past two weeks.
Funny Encouragement Ecard: Don't ever give up on trying to make a pint of Ben & Jerry's last more than one sitting.

BASICALLY military pay is not an exact science...and we were overly underpaid a paycheck back. Overly. What this basically meant was no new food for two weeks. No fresh fruit, no frozen fruit, no fresh veggies, no frozen veggies. And while I was thankful to no longer drink my veggie shakes...my body rebelled and it rebelled badly.

The past two weeks my stomach has been werid, that place between upset and just gas, my face and back have been breaking out like no one's business. I haven't broken out like this since I was 13/14. And just when I thought I was getting nice adult skin. Nope. And my energy levels have been all over the place. Oh, and the pay was kind of a moral blow. All of this combined to make a less than achieving Racheal.

Underachievement (Penguin) Demotivator

I know, I should push through, I shouldn't let these things effect me so much...but I find my diet and my exercise are directly related. The better I eat, the more motivated I am to workout. The more I workout, the more motivated I am to eat well. Also, when I eat well my body feels amazing. I don't think it works to eat junk and workout a lot...at least not for me.

So where does this leave me? Well, I still have been running over the last two weeks (unlike my personal timeline for p90x, I better be able to run in February. I can't push that back) but I have not been doing p90x regularly. I'm sorry, beachbuddy. =(

Today was supposed to be my day 30, with new measurments and pictures...but with how badly I've eaten over the past two weeks and not doing p90x regularly...I feel I need to push through for another 2 weeks. And I've lost my day 0 pictures and measurments when my laptop died. So...I don't think those pictures are happening today. I'm sorry blog world.

But all is not lost. I'm now drinking a health shake (yay!) which I believe I finally perfected.
Ingredients:
Banana
Apple
Orange
Broccoli
Spinach
Cucumber
Carrots
Avacado
Tofu
Green Machine (Naked Juice)
Acai Machine (Naked Juice)
Scoop of Super Foods

All you can taste is the fruit. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment