Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It Begins!

I have been off my game for the past two weeks. And this is my starting point. As of tomorrow I will be addressing the issues I have been neglecting (for the past two weeks).

1.) Ruuuunnnn!!!! I need to run 3 miles tomorrow...that Disney Half Marathon is getting closer and closer and closer and time is coming to a close. I need to regain that enthusiasm I began with. (Disney Princess Half Marathon IS number one on my 30 before 30).

2.) Pack Ken a lunch and be the good wife I know I can be. Sort of.

3.) Write. Write. Write. Stop getting writer's block. I will. Stop. Getting...can't...go...on...What was I saying? Oh yeah, writer's block.

4.) Finish a Module.

5.) Walk my dogs more than once.

On a sad, nonneglectful note...I have to take Lynx into the Vet tomorrow. I think she has another UTI. Poor girl. I ordered Easy Peesy from the Honest Kitchen and I'm hoping that arrives soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment